Roadie Discount Deal #5 (Map, Key Chain, Book, Sticker, Hat)
Buy all five in this discount grouping and receive about 10% discount off regular prices!
1. Rt. 66 Washed Khaki Hat: This popular hat comes in the color of washed khaki (light brown).
2. Historic Route 66 Road Map: Published 2018, Made in USA
Route 66 runs from the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago to the Pacific Ocean at Santa Monica, California. It was built under several Federal Aid Highway Acts and was one of the largest public works projects to take place in the United States.
From 1945 - 1965 many unique businesses opened along the route to serve the increased travel prompted by the post war economic boom. Motels, restaurants, and novelty shops created miles of neon signs that marked the way of Route 66.
3. Get Your Kicks Sticker: Shield peels off to shape & measures 2.625" wide x 2.75" tall. Printed to not fade in the sun. Suitable for a bumper, outside of a window, or luggage.
4. Route 66: The Mother Road Book: The definitive book on the most famous road in American History - updated to celebrate the highway's 75th anniversary. Author Michael Wallis.
The road of dreamers and ramblers, of drifters and writers, of high jinks and adventures, is more alive than ever. This updated edition of Route 66: The Mother Road takes us on an unforgettable journey through the secret corners and hidden towns along the road that defines who we were and what we’ve become.
5. Route 66 Black & White Key Chain: Enameled Route 66 key chain is attractive in black, white & silver.
681 North First Avenue
Barstow, CA 92311